Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2015

1968

Rest in peace dear brother.

My brother died yesterday 5-30-15 after a long and brave battle.
He leaves behind his wife, two children and one special granddaughter, and his parents in law, many nephews and nieces, great nephews and nieces
along with his siblings, sisters and brother in law, and friends.
He was a fine man, served in Vietnam, retired from the Air Force and retired from his second career.
You will be missed by so many, may God welcome you with open arms.

12 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

So sorry to hear of your brothers passing. May your memories of him comfort you. Hugs.

julieQ said...

I am so sorry, Kim. My heart and prayers are with you.

beth s said...

Sorry for your loss! Praying for you.

Barb said...

so sorry to hear - take care Kim

Needled Mom said...

I'm so sorry Kim. I will be keeping your family in my prayers.

Charlotta said...

Kim - I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. I cannot imagine what it will be like to lose a sibling. I hope that in time, the memories you shared with him, and I know there have to be so very many, will be a comfort to you.

Nifty Quilts said...

I'm so sorry. Hopefully your sweet memories of your brother and family times together will comfort you. Big hugs.

barbara woods said...

so sorry , hugs

Lynn Dykstra said...

My sympathy to you.

Kim said...

Thank you all for your kindness during this heartbreaking time, no words can express my sorrow. Thanks for much needed prayers.

goosefairy said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Kevin the Quilter said...

My condolences to you and your family.